OOOOPS!

Your Hot Dog Guy!

What's wrong in this picture?
acdn_irv2_com_forums_attachment_php_d9e01e23b32d261a9e1b6af073ee54f1._.jpg

The right front turn signal is burned out on the rv.
:rolleyes:

Shitter's Full.

Id be shocked if that is the result of an acident and not a staged photo/shop job.

If it is real the problem is the DA who didn't use the stern straps....looks like the boat has stern loops (white matching the hull) so here should have been straps used.

It was posted on a RV forum, I figured it would fit here.

I would say they were trying to load the boat at the dock, the throttle stuck and the next thing you know the wife came out the the shitter and said WTF you doing hon!

I think they did not have a reese hitch and this was the only way
to bring along the boat....... Did I win?....lol

I dont need those transom straps, those things are for rookies and wimmins. 15 minutes later... Jim Bob! That lights RED!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH************TTTTTTTTTT!

i don't care what it looks like, i swear that motor won't push all that dead weight on the front.

What actually happened, was after 5 or 6 unsuccessful atempts to load the boat correctly, the redneck motored back about 50 yds, handed his beer to his buddy and said, I am going to load this MF'er this time so hold on!

What actually happened, was after 5 or 6 unsuccessful atempts to load the boat correctly, the redneck motored back about 50 yds, handed his beer to his buddy and said, "Hey Yall watch this!"

FIFY

That sure is alot of a motor for that size boat. This is why they tell you not to not run a boat motor out of water.

I guess it also answers the question which is tougher, a fiberglass boat or an old metal clad rv? Boat-1 RV-0

RV ran out of gas so they figured that they would use the boat to push it to the campground. Trailer couldn't handle the power of the outboard and well, "it happens", like Forrest Gump would say.

Always use transom straps! Even if it is a small jon boat.

Back