OPEN RIDE/SHORT COURSE RACE @ The Flats Nov. 3rd-6th $4500 PAYOUT!!

So much early...lol okay thx

Almost wasnt gonna make it myself. Test driving last weekend, it died. Spent all week chasing a problem. Jerked the transmission out last night and got it fixed tho. So maybe it'll stay running...maybe...

Unbelievably well run event! We had a blast!

Fun seeing some friends out there, the competition was fast. Really cool to be racing against all styles of buggy (Ultra4, rock bouncer, full frame builds, etc).

I didn't get it on my phone,had guy next to me with flip phone..had him text me video lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

Thanks to all the racers and all the spectators Who come out today. The event went great and everybody had a good time. Thank you guys and gals for all of your support!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Great event guys. It ran on time, smooth, and recoverys were quick. One of the best I have been to (and I have been to ALL kinds).

If anyone has pictures or video of the Orange right hand drive buggy that finished on 3 tires...put them up!

What a great day of racing! I can't thank all the racers enough for laying it on the line and giving there all. Got to thank my wife, Jason, his family and all the volunteers who gave up there time to help out. I'm sure some great pics and vids will show up. I am glad it went smoothly and without serious injury. I'm proud of the nc 4x4 community. I hope this proves the sport is growing and NC can be a part of it. We also had guys from all over the east come and race the event, some as far as New York. Thanks for trusting us to put on a show worthy of the trip.

Last edited:
Can't figure out how to post videos but have a good one over the end over end across the finish line

Sent from my Z963U using Tapatalk

Great event guys. It ran on time, smooth, and recoverys were quick. One of the best I have been to (and I have been to ALL kinds).

If anyone has pictures or video of the Orange right hand drive buggy that finished on 3 tires...put them up!

My wife has ton of pics,got you airing it out with flat tire/broke steering/knuckle lol

I had a blast. Look forward to seeing some of the photos and drone footage. How will we find that when available? The photography folk have a website or something of that nature??

Back