OSU vs. LSU

Casey79CJ7

Just wondering.................Who will win and why? Girlfriend is from Columbus, OH so she's picking the Buckeyes. I kinda HAVE to agree with her, or I'm in the doghouse. Any opinions?

LSU by 17...
Why?
SPEED,SPEED,SPEED and the Big 10 sucks

LSU, 32-24

no specific reason for winning. They are a better, all around team, IMO. The games they lost were close. They play consistent

I am on Oh native and I disagree. I think Oh will come away with the win. They have something to prove and I think are more determined/focused.

saying you are more focused than a team that got slaughtered last year isn't saying much. FL was really that much more talented last year and I think it goes about the same for LSU. This is going to put the nail in the coffin for the SEC being the powerhouse of the world imho

saying you are more focused than a team that got slaughtered last year isn't saying much. FL was really that much more talented last year and I think it goes about the same for LSU. This is going to put the nail in the coffin for the SEC being the powerhouse of the world imho

Well I was nicely trying to say that Oh will win tonight. I think they are a stronger team mentally and physically. Being more determined and focused could very easily be a winning factor in a game. For example last year Oh was not focused and lost. Another example of focus and determination, Anyone remember the name Buster Douglas? A no name boxer who had a once in a billian chance to fight Mike Tyson (back when he was still in his prime). Tyson went into the fight as a joke and Douglas was serious. the underdog Buster won.
Oh is not the underdog by any mean, The two are fairly evenly matched. This will be a good game but the outcome will be Oh winning. Just my opinion. I was not trying to say either team was better than the other. That is how arguments get started, which is fine in person when it can be expressed but online the expressions are lost.

Sorry this just bothers me. I think the entire year was a crock and screams for playoff system to begin with.
September 1 Youngstown State W 38-6 1-0 (0-0)
September 8 Akron W 20-2 2-0 (0-0)
September 15 at Washington W 33-14 3-0 (0-0)
September 22 Northwestern W 58-7 4-0 (1-0)
September 29 at Minnesota W 30-7 5-0 (2-0)
October 6 at No. 23 Purdue W 23-7 6-0 (3-0)
October 13 Kent State W 48-3 7-0 (3-0)
October 20 Michigan State W 24-17 8-0 (4-0)
October 27 at No. 25 Penn State W 37-17 9-0 (5-0)
November 3 No. 21 Wisconsin W 38-17 10-0 (6-0)
November 10 Illinois L 28-21 10-1 (6-1)
November 17 at No. 21 Michigan W 14-3 11-1 (7-1)
January 7 vs No. 2 LSU 8:00 PM ET Fox Tickets
This however screams the composure you are speaking of. LSU handles pressure well and I just haven't seen that out of Oh st this year. Then again I guess no one has b/c they really haven't played anyone.
August 30 at Mississippi State W 45-0 1-0 (1-0)
September 8 No. 9 Virginia Tech W 48-7 2-0 (1-0)
September 15 Middle Tennessee W 44-0 3-0 (1-0)
September 22 No. 12 South Carolina W 28-16 4-0 (2-0)
September 29 at Tulane W 34-9 5-0 (2-0)
October 6 No. 9 Florida W 28-24 6-0 (3-0)
October 13 at No. 17 Kentucky L 43-37 6-1 (3-1)
October 20 No. 17 Auburn W 30-24 7-1 (4-1)
November 3 at No. 17 Alabama W 41-34 8-1 (5-1)
November 10 Louisiana Tech W 58-10 9-1 (5-1)
November 17 at Mississippi W 41-24 10-1 (6-1)
November 23 Arkansas L 50-48 10-2 (6-2)
December 1 No. 14 Tennessee W 21-14 11-2 (6-2)
January 7 vs No. 1 Ohio State 8:00 PM ET Fox Tickets

I just honestly think they are an unproven team and are going to take a beating like last year. If not great for them but history might repeat itself

I fully agre with a playoff system of some sort, but it will not happen anytime soon. There is too much money in the bowl games for the schools. As for Oh not being a proven team? I hope you mean they have played teams that are not the best. That is the luck of the system planning the shcedule years in advance.

This year was an entire year was a screwed up mess.

PLAYOFFS would be nice if it could be worked out.

As for Oh not being a proven team? I hope you mean they have played teams that are not the best.

Just not the S.O.S that I would like to see out of a "championship worthy team" and I think its pretty clear that the big ten isn't producing those sort of teams just like I think the WAC is putting out overrated teams

Just not the S.O.S that I would like to see out of a "championship worthy team" and I think its pretty clear that the big ten isn't producing those sort of teams just like I think the WAC is putting out overrated teams
I will agree that many confrences are changing their dominance. The Big ten has been a very dominent conference in years past. I think all the young kids want to be where its warmer now-a-days. Give it a few years and everything will change again I am sure. College will not be fair until there is a playoff system IMHO.

Well OSU strikes early with a huge play.
It must be over,....oh what was that?

they did last year also?
Oh yeah, I forgot

I am on Oh native and I disagree. I think Oh will come away with the win. They have something to prove and I think are more determined/focused.

So determined/focused LSU was..

I guess OSU had something to prove, and that is that they had no reason to be in the Championship game this year

:fuck-you: GO TIGERS

Looks as though I am eating my words! Ohio State kicked Ass tonight, Unfortunately it is their own. LSU had a very strong defense and Ohio State Did not show for a second consecutive Championship game. Hey we made it to the game just need to remember how to get there then win again.

All I have to say is at least it is not Michigan LOL

So determined/focused LSU was..
I guess OSU had something to prove, and that is that they had no reason to be in the Championship game this year
:fuck-you: GO TIGERS

They had the reason to be there just did not show after the first qtr.

It is a bitter pill to swallow after last year.

BTW we were sitting out while everyone else was losing and shaking everything up those last few weeks. Now next year we will come back and by god the third time is the charm LOL. I will stand by my Bucks through the good and bad.

next year I wont even bother watching the Championship if the DAWGS dont get in...they are going to be a huuuuge force next year.

I wish
hell you know just wanted to wait till it was over
never know what can happen.
Playoffs would be better.

I wish
hell you know just wanted to wait till it was over
never know what can happen.
Playoffs would be better.
Oh I agree, I have seen crazier things happen. LSU deserved the win by all means. I love my buckeyes but LSU played a better game hands down.

Back