Pass insepection with airbag light?

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
So the jeep is up for inspection and the airbag light is on. Will that make it fail inspection, it is a 98 if it matters.

So i just realized the title and the thread are two different questions. Lol It will pass if there are no issues other than the light. In other words Yes it will pass. No it will not make it fail.

If nothing else just wing it. I don't have any tags on the ranger drive it all over, Goldsboro, Wilmington, roseboro

So i just realized the title and the thread are two different questions. Lol It will pass if there are no issues other than the light. In other words Yes it will pass. No it will not make it fail.

Completely didn't catch that 2 different question FTW haha

Thanks for the clarification!

Yes, it has a passenger side airbag and a driver airbag.
you keep it cut off while hauling children in the pass. seat? Look and see if the little light is lit at the cut off switch. If the itty bitty bulb is burned out, it will cause that light. We fixed mine and another wrangler one sunday afternoon after years of the airbag light shinning in the cluster on both rigs.Same reason for their being burned out.Shut off the air bag to haul children in the seat and the light at the switch burned out in short time.

Back