People in the Piedmont triad

Do you like drinking beer and talking about accomplishing a lot and then ending the day with a lot more talk than work done. If so I spend most Saturday and Sundays up on our land in Madison messing around. Excavator experience is a plus.:beer:

Do you like drinking beer and talking about accomplishing a lot and then ending the day with a lot more talk than work done. If so I spend most Saturday and Sundays up on our land in Madison messing around. Excavator experience is a plus.:beer:
Follow me for more pro tips! :laughing:

Life can do some crazy stuff sometimes. I'll pm tomorrow.

Due to a lot of bad situations, I am now living on the east side of Greensboro.

@adamk
@k5-1402
and a few others are out that way

I think maybe you've been to @Chris_Keziah shop? It's in Kernersville. If not...it's a great place to hang out and shoot the breeze when he has an open shop night.

I'm in Clemmons, which is kind of a haul for you, but reach out when you wanna get out and do something. You've got my number. If I'm not working, I may be able to put in for a kitchen pass to go goof off

Due to a lot of bad situations, I am now living on the east side of Greensboro. I really don’t know a lot of people in this area. If anyone needs any help or just wants to hangout please let me know. I’m going crazy sitting here with nothing to do.
I'm pretty close to east Greensboro. Hit me up. I don't have a normal schedule so I'm off during the week a lot.

I'm on the north end of High Point

I stay pretty slammed w/ my boys ball schedule but try to get over to @Chris_Keziah shop as much as time allows for some QT w/ the fellas (which typically includes Busch Lattes and other shenanigans). Typically not an evening that goes by that we ain't solving the worlds problems and honestly have some deep and candid convos w/ each other. Sounds like those may fit right into your life about now.

Due to a lot of bad situations, I am now living on the east side of Greensboro. I really don’t know a lot of people in this area. If anyone needs any help or just wants to hangout please let me know. I’m going crazy sitting here with nothing to do.

While home for me is up near Mebane, I commute to the west side of Greensboro for work everyday. Spend time at @Chris_Keziah shop almost everyday at lunch. If you ever need anything, just give me a shout.

Welcome to the hood homie! I am in Winston Salem so not too far from you but like @CasterTroy and others have said, there quite a few of us around the triad

I'm out towards Winston myself. Always in the shop when I'm not running around with sports and company is always welcome. All this conversation lets me know that I need to stop by Rev Limit Fab more often.

There are a few of us in the Reidsville/Wentworth area. Welcome to the area.

Back