Pics of CTB back in the 90's

telemike

Trail Rider
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_Scan004.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v235_telemike_Scan005.jpg

Some things, seem to stand still, in time! I've given dozens of older pic to Dylan, when he was doing co-loges. Still got hundreds left. I just about quite taking pics,several years back,due to cost & lack of any interest. That was before digital, came along!

Scott (red white and blue bronco) AKA Mud runs MUDPRO, Mosely wheels and his son. Mosely retired the CJ in the pic and built one with tons. Ed Moose I'm not sure about. Bruce with the Toy and enough electronics to fry an egg at 2 hundred feet, I got to talk to him at the 40th jamboree. I don't think he gets to wheel much. Rodney nor his jeep seems to have not changed at all! Me, I'm way less active than I want to be and would love for you to email any pics you got of my ol Bronco 2.
Jason Lackey I'm pretty sure still wheels a good bit (not in any of those shots) and owns his on tire shop in MT. View. Greg Spencer hasn't been to active saw him at the 40th too! Jason Miller doesn't wheel any right now I think moved to TN. John Eller doesn't wheel. Don Custer has a great build thread on here and goes by Granny and from what I gather very active.

warriorwelding@gmail.com. Alot of the Blazers I remember aren't to active on here.

Last edited:
I am not an old timer, but am pretty active with the club now and would be glad for you come ride with us again. Robbie Mozely and John Craven are at almost every ride.

Here is a current pic of Ed Moose's Toyota. I think Ed is into restoring old Jeep's and stuff now. He was getting into that when I bought the truck from him in 1999.

FYI...it's For Sale

003.JPG

never ever thought that was Ed's old yota. Well that's par for being way outta the loop for a good while. Does anybody remember the chainsaw Greg made out of the stater motor?

For sale??? What's cookin' John?

Selling to buy a Polaris RZR. Time to move on to something else. Asking $7800...I hate to think what I've got in it...probably > $25,000

John! We've certainly missed you! And Andrew, missed you too. Never too late to come back!
As for me, I joined that 30 year Club member group,6 years back, & right now, getting some upgrades done, on that "Same Looking" 79 CJ !
Wish I still looked as good as the CJ! Sporting more belly, & less hair; I need to switch those around!:D

I didn't start something when I told you guys I was going to downsize, did I???? :confused: :lol:

That's funny...na...just have 3 or 4 folks in the club already moved this direction. I've rode with them and drove some and I am hooked. A lot less setting and waiting and cover so much more ground and a lot more places to ride. Going tomorrow to get one so I need the truck gone!!

explain more places to ride? list?

explain more places to ride? list?
Carolina Adventure world, hatfield mccoys, brown mountain, royal blue, some private places I know and have permission, etc.

Really need the toy gone...bought a rzr today...7200 takes and I can deliver.

Back