Pics of the new blazer

Metto

well its not really new to me now, ive had it about 3 months. specs are
-D60/14 Bolt out of an '85 CUCV, detriot in the 14 bolt
-350 with some stuff done to it, i can really only guess about the internals because i dont have all the documentation for it. its got Hedman long tubes on it and some high capacity oil pan is about all i can tell without ripping it open
-TH-350, shifts awsome, reall stron tranny, wish the stall was lower though.
-Np-203, i hate this, i want a doubler or a 205 asap
-39.5x15x16.5 TSL's
oh yea....and its my DD :driver: :smokin:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1054-1.jpg
    IMG_1054-1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 717
  • IMG_1076-1.jpg
    IMG_1076-1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_1077-1.jpg
    IMG_1077-1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 705
more of my scary steering that is going bye bye ASAP and getting replaced with crossover courtesy of WFO

Attachments

• IMG_1040-1.jpg
    IMG_1040-1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 693
  • IMG_1051-1.jpg
    IMG_1051-1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 704
Sweet K5. Who'd you swipe it from? Whats wrong with the steering block? You could twin stick that 203 and make for better/easier gear selection. Thats the only reason I dislike them, the crappy factory shifting linkage.

got it from a user on the old board, CBurgin. i dont like extra stress on my steering studs if i can help it and a 3in raised block does just that. the 203 sucks cause its full time, so i leave my front DS out unless im wheeling somewhere. and its chain driven. we had a big discussion about this on the old board.

Metto said:
got it from a user on the old board, CBurgin. i dont like extra stress on my steering studs if i can help it and a 3in raised block does just that. the 203 sucks cause its full time, so i leave my front DS out unless im wheeling somewhere. and its chain driven. we had a big discussion about this on the old board.

I didn't think I'd see that thing again. Is it running well. It will be a cool rig.

actually for sitting so long in chads friends yard it ran awsome the second i started it up. man it was a scary ride home with all that ghetto ass mud truck shit on it though.

Back