pictures of my truck

sharksanddanger

new to the new forum, was registered before it went down but anyway here is a picture of my nissan....
f4b8d39a.jpg

WOW....that certainly LOOKS mean enough! :Rockon:

Do you catch any of those lights on branches?

Those back tires tuck? or do they rub when you get flexed up?

some will give you hell for all the lights and all the other bling stuff...but my opinion...you get points for it being a frontier, which is unique, and it looks mean. Tell us more about it.

Rod

At least he took most of the tupperware off it That stock front bumper is hideous! His has some beef

Look's like lots of time and money invested there.... Does the glove box lock? (I saw the tube doors on there and was curious.)-Steve

Cool look...there is a lifted Nissan crew in Kville, must work at El Palenques... Don't let us give ya too hard a time, the rig looks sweet...'safarilike'

Sam...piece_of_abused_junk_like...Hinton

SHINTON said:
Cool look...there is a lifted Nissan crew in Kville, must work at El Palenques... Don't let us give ya too hard a time, the rig looks sweet...'safarilike'

Sam...piece_of_abused_junk_like...Hinton

all the messicans that work at el palenque were jealous of his PA that makes farm animal noises. good times....

jeep9mm said:
some will give you hell for all the lights and all the other bling stuff...

for the record....My questions were ACTUAL questions I'm curious about and NOT rhetorical smart-ass comments :D :p

nope hadnt hit any branches wiht the lights yet, nope no glovebox lock, it has a 3.5" SL, 3" bl 35" procomps, custom this and that and thats it for now, just purchased an axle to start the SAS hopefully late this summer... Thanks guys...

Back