Piedmont Triad Off-Road group

JeepKrawlr

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share the newest North Carolina Off-Road club located in Winston-Salem, NC.

This group is reserved specifically for the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina. I have been interested in gathering off-roaders and Jeep owners into one group and I hope to accomplish this by creating a specific forum for this.

Forum can be found at: www.triadwheelers.tk
Please ignore the cheap domain at the time, I plan to buy a .com domain tomorrow.

Hope to see some local Jeeps and hear from more local people soon!

Recommend coming to a few meet and greets, work days, events, because as it is now nobody knows you, and won't be gungho to join your club.

Also, if you are able to get a group together, you may consider using this forum, they work with groups very well.

Considering you just signed up to this site, you might want to rethink, take time to introduce yourself, and get to know the locals.

Introduce yourself in the new members area, would be a good start.

How long have you owned a 4x4?
What experience do you have?
What makes you a good leader?
What do you drive, assuming a Wrangler?
Name?
Age?
Etc...

Just don't use the name Triad 4WD Assoc...

Don't have to worry about that, I've already chosen my name. haha
Just trying to get a group of people from the Triad together in one forum. Hope to see everyone from the Triad there!

hey since you know him 95GranZJ, bring him to a meet and greet and you both can get a shower from the waitress!!!! lol just bustin your balls man!

hey good luck with your club. id start out on here. theres already a section dedicated to clubs anyway.

He sent me what appears to be a rather spammish message, but didn't pay attention to my post here, he needs to introduce himself at the very least, or hell get nowhere.

hahaha I was so mad at that, but looking back it made everyone laugh, even myself haha
And yeah, i'll try and get hit to come to the next one coming up!

That'd be great. I've been wanting to look for local meet and greets but never got around to looking so far.

hahaha I was so mad at that, but looking back it made everyone laugh, even myself haha
And yeah, i'll try and get hit to come to the next one coming up!

yeah it definatley made a first impression! good times though, least everyone just laughed it off. whats surprising is how she didnt even act that sorry about it:fuck-you:

but yeah new guy, come on out to the next meet and greet, good way to meet lots of cool people, see nice rigs, and put faces with names on here.

Sept 6th there is a 4x4everyone trail ride, maybe you oughta hook up with those folks to get the feel of things.

Im in winston and will gladly help get the ball rolling on a new local club.

Sept 6th there is a 4x4everyone trail ride, maybe you oughta hook up with those folks to get the feel of things.
Im in winston and will gladly help get the ball rolling on a new local club.
That would be 9/4 through 9/6, almost time for:driver:

08_Sahara16, come on down, there should be other folks from your area riding with us.

That would be 9/4 through 9/6, almost time for:driver:
08_Sahara16, come on down, there should be other folks from your area riding with us.

oops. sorry bout the date mix up. and yea...i'll be there. im from your area Sahara16

Forum can be found at: www.triadwheelers.tk
Please ignore the cheap domain at the time, I plan to buy a .com domain tomorrow.
Hope to see some local Jeeps and hear from more local people soon!

Isn't that what this site is for? A local forum to bring people together, I understand your want to be even more local, You could save your self allot of trouble and just use the "Club Section" For your group, unless your interested in starting your own forum based website and trying to gain members by posting a link here.

you are welcome to come ride with us but you will need a parent or guadian to accompany you if under 18.

you are welcome to come ride with us but you will need a parent or guadian to accompany you if under 18.

Would I need a parent/guardian if I'm driving myself?

And Thanks BigRed, some help would be great as I'm new to URE. This would be my first time there.

Would I need a parent/guardian if I'm driving myself?
Unfortunately yes. This day and time people have to protect themselves from litigation. We don't know you or your family and have no idea what your/their reaction would be in the case of an incident while wheeling with a group.
If you bring a parent/guardian for a ride then someone can, if they wish, sponsor you on later rides.

strange....this website is a big family, houses most every wheeler in NC at least everyone that is on the 'net....and also a business.

So a guy joins, and his first post is to promote his new website and try to persuade members to leave this companies, business and patronize his....

Sure is nice admins we got here....try that in a brick and mortar store and I bet you get kicked out...

Then again if VT doesn't do something in the next :41 Shawn is going to be so pissed he is likely to ban us all....

Back