PIMPED jeep truck

Less put the female in the MEXICAN TRUCK. An put JEEPBME in the MALL CRAWLER. Then put them on the trial an see who comes out on top. ANY BETS???

Need to put you back in school.
Trail is spelled "Trail" here in the U.S.:shaking: :fuck-you:

astatic.flickr.com_27_87930360_8b8223a78e_m.jpg

there is always gotta be some no driving smart ass on here whose wife wont let him take her ride wheeling so the computer is as close as he gets to the trail. if u don't like the rig then keep your trap shut.

Stop the hate... stop the hate.. :D

so did he lose a bet or what?

Haha....I love it how ya'll jump on my shit about the Mexican question.
I believe others had similar remarks.

Whatever...

Btw...where did you get I had some badass rig anyway?
I don't think it was mentioned.

All I'm saying is if your going to talk s**t, have something to back it up with.

p.s. if you need help with your grocery getter we can make it into a badass rig! Thanks

I didn't see the truck in action, but quiet time Sunday morning I decided to snap a few pics. Anytime that much time is taken to build something, I believe it to be photo worthy. I think she'll have a lot of fun in it. Isn't that what it's about?

Obviously it's not mexican as there is no tassles or curb feelers or gold accents. And it's very obvious it doesn't belong to a guy, or he wouldn't have any wheeling buddies. He'd be trying to rearend everybody haha.

The thing looks good, and i'm sure she'll beat the hell out of it. Just lookin at jeepbme's ride, i'd put shelly in the 'manche against that un-trail rated ride anyday.

How much lift on it and can I see some pics of the steering and trac bar set up? I am doing the same swap soon and I am trying to figure out how I am going to do those pieces. Thanks

I like the truck (for a lady b/c of color choice) but why did you go with such a squared off fender cut??

Also how bad do the radius arms bind? and any ill effects w/ the coils being bowed?

Finally, Jeepbme... Is that your jeep that I saw a UNCC last night or is it another freaking person w/ a black cherokee and moabs??????? I think the moabs are gonna have to hit ebay soon...

Back