Places to take an ATV in Wake Forest/Raleigh?

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
Really just looking for something as simple as a big field. My son wants to take his ATV out somewhere that he can ride more than just the short trails that we cut into the woods at our house. My ATV is a little goofy now and I am fixing it this week so want somewhere I can test it out too.

We live up towards Creedmoor, anyone know of anywhere we can take them this Sunday for a couple of hours?

Maybe they will let kids put around, I am not certain I just know last time they said no ATV's allowed and didn't say anything else.

From NCMP's FAQ....

** What can I ride at NCMP?
ALL SIZE DIRT BIKES. At this time, we are not allowing full size ATV’s for practice on our tracks or trails. Children with youth size ATV’s can ride our pee-wee, flat track, and intermediate track accompanied by a parent and in compliance with NC State ATV regulations. A full size ATV can be used as a pit-vehicle to travel to and from our different track locations as long as the operator is over age 16 and is observing our park rules and pit speed.

Fun place to ride a dirtbike though. The main woods loop is fun and some of the hillclimbs are a challenge especially when wet.

You have electricity just follow that to a main line!

Just kidding! Tread Lightly!

I knew there was something hidden in there somewhere. :lol:

The thought did cross my mind, but trying to teach my boys legal wheeling. :)

Baily brothers is just some farm land with a bunch of mud holes in Youngsville but it will serve your way propose

Back