Podcasts what is worth a listen?

Case closed on that one (for now anyway). Guilty of murder on both counts.
I'm not buying it. Killing your wife and kid just to take attention away from financial crimes doesn't seem like motive enough for me.

I'm not buying it. Killing your wife and kid just to take attention away from financial crimes doesn't seem like motive enough for me.
I’m guessing you haven’t followed the trial?
This is the third or fourth murder he’s alleged to have been involved in.

He’s on video 2 minutes before they are killed.
Lies to the police about being where they were until the video came out.
There are three cell towers that triangulate on his 1700 acre farm. There were exactly 3 cell phones that lined those towers for over an hour until Leo arrived when he called 911.

Then you get into the fact that he took his wife’s phone and. Threw it out the car window (cell gps and on star match and confirm)

I’m guessing you haven’t followed the trial?
This is the third or fourth murder he’s alleged to have been involved in.

He’s on video 2 minutes before they are killed.
Lies to the police about being where they were until the video came out.
There are three cell towers that triangulate on his 1700 acre farm. There were exactly 3 cell phones that lined those towers for over an hour until Leo arrived when he called 911.

Then you get into the fact that he took his wife’s phone and. Threw it out the car window (cell gps and on star match and confirm)
I have, but just haven't been convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The other murders/deaths are none directly contributed to him. Maybe the housekeeper, but that's hearsay. Correlation doesn't prove causation.

I thought it was more like 5 mins before they were killed that the video was taken?

Lying to police was stupid, but he could have panicked and assumed they would assume him to be a suspect if they knew he had been there soon before.

Cell towers show him on the farm, not necessarily right with them. I wouldn't think it's too hard to know not to take a cell phone with you to do bad things. I know if I was going to knock someone off, I wouldn't have my phone with me.

But his on star and his wife's phone dont exactly line up. There is a several minute gap.

How could police not have found either weapon, and why/how could he have used two different long guns?

I have, but just haven't been convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The other murders/deaths are none directly contributed to him. Maybe the housekeeper, but that's hearsay. Correlation doesn't prove causation.

I thought it was more like 5 mins before they were killed that the video was taken?

Lying to police was stupid, but he could have panicked and assumed they would assume him to be a suspect if they knew he had been there soon before.

Cell towers show him on the farm, not necessarily right with them. I wouldn't think it's too hard to know not to take a cell phone with you to do bad things. I know if I was going to knock someone off, I wouldn't have my phone with me.

But his on star and his wife's phone dont exactly line up. There is a several minute gap.

How could police not have found either weapon, and why/how could he have used two different long guns?
I don't wanna say certain things for, reasons...
Go watch the netflix documentary and see if your opinion changes any

I don't wanna say certain things for, reasons...
Go watch the netflix documentary and see if your opinion changes any
I watched it. Honestly I think my biggest holdup is just not being able to get my head wrapped around a parent killing their child. Also, just looking at their home, kennels etc, they're a few socioeconomic clicks above me, but I know and associate with plenty of folks that look like them.

I watched it. Honestly I think my biggest holdup is just not being able to get my head wrapped around a parent killing their child. Also, just looking at their home, kennels etc, they're a few socioeconomic clicks above me, but I know and associate with plenty of folks that look like them.
He practically admitted to it during the sentencing hearing. The judge was rhetorically asking him when was the lying going to stop? And about that Alec is going to have to live with the images of his wife and son and what he did, every night when he is trying to sleep. Alec agreed that he sees those images day and night.

While not an actual confession, in the context of the conversation it was practically one.

If it weren’t for the snap video Paul took, and Maggie’s phone leaving at the same exact moment his suburban was leaving,

He probably would have gotten away with it.
He did have some things he said during his testimony that definitely raise red flags.

The jury was convinced beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty 🤷‍♂️.

I don’t let the documentaries and podcast hold much weight bc they are full of embellishments, exaggerations, and speculations.

If Alec didn’t do it, there is a criminal mastermind killer out there who just got away with it. Someone who could get close enough to them without raising the dogs and guineas suspicions. Someone that missed being seen by Alec, or who Alec knew, and is protecting for whatever reason.

It’s not an ozarks episode, and at a minimum, i believe Alec was there beyond a reasonable doubt.

Imo, far more evidence pointing to Alec than to someone else.

I still believe the guns are either in a swamp/river/field or buried with Alec’s dad.

Most anyone familiar with firearms knows it’s the upper on the AR that matters, and shotguns don’t leave striation marks on the pellets.

All in all, the whole story it just a pure tragedy from start to present for all involved.

The Tim Dillion show (very profane as a warning, but hilarious)
Part of the problem
Are you garbage
Kill tony depending on the guest

The jury was convinced beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty 🤷‍♂️.

I don’t let the documentaries and podcast hold much weight bc they are full of embellishments, exaggerations, and speculations.
This. The jury sees and hears a lot of things that are not shown on the news or documented on the internet. For all 12 of them to come to a unanimous conclusion AND all of them to still hold that conviction after the verdict is read, its a solid decision to me.

Also, when I heard "Murdock" then saw it was spelled Murdaugh, I was pretty sure he was guilty.

But once he pronounced Alex as "Ellick", instant serial killer.

Also, when I heard "Murdock" then saw it was spelled Murdaugh, I was pretty sure he was guilty.

But once he pronounced Alex as "Ellick", instant serial killer.
I see you dont low country....

Theo Vaughn has a funny podcast.
SRC channel has one that I have listened to and really enjoyed also.

I've recently added a few to my rotation. Peterson Bowhunting, Born Again Bowhunting, and The Hunting Public just started a podcast regularly. Also been listening to the What Now podcast.

Back