polaris parts, wheres the cheapest?

awheelterd

the rear brake of my 03 330 magnum 4x4 are toasted. apparently somewhere down the line the pad that gets pushed by the piston on the rear brake came out, i have no idea how. this led to the piston being used as the pad, and it wore out before i realized it.

my question, where can i get a replacement piston, seals and pads the cheapest and or fastest? im supposed to be taking my four wheeler down to AL next weekend for the ECORS race. my dad got the rig at D & J Cycles outside of clayton in 04 and the last time we took it to get serviced by them it was high as camel cock. id rather not pay dealer prices if i can help it.

thanks,
terd
:beer:

you can try durham poloris, talk to hal. He might be high, he might can give you a break, eaither way I go back because of their service

too late :lol:

i went ahead and bit the bullet this afternoon and stopped by D&J, $135 later i got the piston, seals and pads. oh well, ill know to keep a better check on it now

*edit

i just checked the link FART posted and D&J was pretty much right on the money. the price from bikebandit was $130. $5 was well worth not having to wait a week

^ Good to know. I like supporting the local dealers when possible. Sometimes it just isn't possible though and there is a convenience factor to having it shipped to your door.

Back