Possible swap meet if enough interest.

andy lutz

Hey guys, this is "andysleds" from a few years back(couldn't login with that username). After several years, divorce, kid, a couple of new jeeps, and much more, Im back. I actually now own a restaurant in winston-salem above Smokin' Harley. I have got the guys at the Harley shop to agree to some 4x4/Jeep Events on the property(which i think is super cool). To start we are looking at a swap meet for mid-late Nov, and then some sort of "Offroad truck show" with burnout competition, and a possible crawling event where we set an obstacle course. With the restaurant on-site, we would have food and beverage available, along with the possibility of some kid/family friendly things and possible live music.

Would this be something that ya'll would be interested in?

Just post up ideas and let me know!

Thanks
Andy

PM Sent. Love to work with ya on an event.

I would go

Yeah...I own Southern Smoke. I didnt want to come on here and try to advertise my restaurant. Ill get with those that messaged me so we can put together a plan. Thanks guys.

Did this ever happen if so how did it go?

We did it... The swap meet part was a flop about like I expected. Turn out was about 100 or so, expected much better but the cold weather turned people away I guess.

meet greet bla.png

meet poster 2.jpg

Next one will be better. We are already planning it for around April with Warmer weather.

smoke 1.jpg
smoke 2.jpg
smoke 3.jpg
smoke 4.jpg
smoke 5.jpg
smoke 6.jpg
smoke 7.jpg
smoke 8.jpg
smoke 9.jpg
smoke 10.jpg

We are planning one for March or April. Have to work around the Harley schedule but should know soon.

I will give atleast a months notice and post in upcoming events so keep an eye out. Thanks for the interest

Back