possible work late july early august?

The Tonka Toy

im in a scout troop and we planned a trip to go do a workday and ride the trails. its a small group of peple but i believe it would still be a blast, if anyone could tell me more about the dates and about the actual workdays it would be greatly appericiated. thanks.

im in a scout troop and we planned a trip to go do a workday and ride the trails. its a small group of peple but i believe it would still be a blast, if anyone could tell me more about the dates and about the actual workdays it would be greatly appericiated. thanks.

I got your PM, just hadn't had a chance to get back to you yet. The July work day will be the 3rd weekend, which would be Saturday the 16th. If you can't make the workday you can always go by Arrowhead and sign in with Janet Becker and your hours will be counted.

its not really for service hours. we had the idea of the venture crew, the older scouts, to go to uwharrie with rob taylor nd i justthrew out the idea for the work day and they thought it sounded fun. i believe we will try to make it down there. im looking forward tohelping out and takin my truck through the trails.

Back