Potts Mountain ride?

I’m out for this one (no surprise). I moved last week, haven’t given the Jeep any attention for close to two months and a blown motor in the DD has hurt me. Fingers crossed for Harlan though!

Have fun out there guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.385 more days of AT&T crap before Potts bound. I’m not counting though.

9 hrs and 14 mins for me of work, 5 tomorrow wont get here fast enough.

Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to have to sit this one out :(

Tow pig is still in the shop, I just got notice that I have job interview for promotion Friday afternoon (wish me luck!), & Joe has mandatory overtime on Saturday. Adulting is dumb
Wish you guys could make it but life happens. Good luck on the promotion and adulting sucks.

If anyone’s needing to borrow a generator for the weekend I may be able to pull off a ride out to deliver it, make it a meet an greet at same time, ole lady may allow it since her and baby doing so good so soon? Just give me a shout if I can help!

For some reason I always load shit in the dark, getting the camper strapped down like a true redneck. Then hooking the trailer up. Hopefully all I'll have to do tomorrow is load the Jeep after work.
72445051d3e537b686d4e19ff6079229.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If anyone’s needing to borrow a generator for the weekend I may be able to pull off a ride out to deliver it, make it a meet an greet at same time, ole lady may allow it since her and baby doing so good so soon? Just give me a shout if I can help!
I’d say we are good on the generator situation but come on out.

For some reason I always load shit in the dark, getting the camper strapped down like a true redneck. Then hooking the trailer up. Hopefully all I'll have to do tomorrow is load the Jeep after work.
72445051d3e537b686d4e19ff6079229.jpg

Those straps rated high enough? A good gust of wind going up 77 may give those straps a good test.

Those straps rated high enough? A good gust of wind going up 77 may give those straps a good test.
For my camper they are. Mine only weighs right around 1000 lbs loaded. Plus strength by numbers, there 6 straps holding it in and my shake test couldn't move it.

I’d say we are good on the generator situation but come on out.
Ok cool I just got the OK to ride out sat or sun so my ass is in there like swimwear!

For my camper they are. Mine only weighs right around 1000 lbs loaded. Plus strength by numbers, there 6 straps holding it in and my shake test couldn't move it.

dang, that is a light one so I am sure you are good. I have mine to the frame with turn buckles, but that beast is 2600 dry

dang, that is a light one so I am sure you are good. I have mine to the frame with turn buckles, but that beast is 2600 dry

Yeah when/if I get a larger one I'll need air bags and actually camper mounts (being a cheap ass right now because the torklift mounts are $$$$). Truck levels out fully loaded as is now.

I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it, as hurting pretty good and leg hurts and that’s a lot of driving and shifting gears and don’t know if can drive that far, and need to work to make some money as have few things come up need to take care of. Just tired and wanna relax

I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it, as hurting pretty good and leg hurts and that’s a lot of driving and shifting gears and don’t know if can drive that far, and need to work to make some money as have few things come up need to take care of. Just tired and wanna relax
You will definitely be missed but understand the situation. Hopefully you get some rest and relief from the pain.

Guess I need to cancel the birthday strippers.

Back