Problem solved.

Anyone have the have the hookup for a better price than the Interwebz? Need a pair of 15x8 6 on 5.5 model 232. Had the pair sitting out waiting to swap my Iroks onto and someone decided they needed them more than me. My own damn fault I know but I have NEVER had anything leave my property in the 3 years I have lived here. I have my suspicions but the fuzz are being less than helpful. Any help would be appreciated. Pic for model reference.
Man that sucks brother.

Somebody stole the wheels for my dodge off a pallet in the bed of a truck under my attached carport in broad daylight. Hadn't even unwrapped them since picking them up from the powder coater. The police had no interest in helping, but my vehicle insurance covered without issue even though I told them they were off the vehicle and no tires on them.

Man, I hate to hear that. Just when things start coming together, somebody gotta knock you down.

Man that sucks brother.

Somebody stole the wheels for my dodge off a pallet in the bed of a truck under my attached carport in broad daylight. Hadn't even unwrapped them since picking them up from the powder coater. The police had no interest in helping, but my vehicle insurance covered without issue even though I told them they were off the vehicle and no tires on them.
Thing is it’s for the ‘81 and it has no insurance. Homeowners won’t even talk to me without paying the $500 deductible :(

Thing is it’s for the ‘81 and it has no insurance. Homeowners won’t even talk to me without paying the $500 deductible :(
That’s still your cheapest option by far.

No sir. Completely the thiefs fault. And they should be held accountable.
You heard it straight from Sparks mouth. If you have an idea of who...let's light em up and see :huggy::stirthepot:

I ordered some at the beginning of July; they were doing a 15% off sale through their website on certain wheels. Looks like they are still running that

71253030-8AC7-4B03-9475-61523BBAC8A8.jpeg

I wonder if a phone call to Raceline and a copy of the police report would get you a set really cheap?

It has been a little while, but I bought mine from Skinny Pedal Racing.

Back