Project vehicle any kind....

I have a lot of other projects around from new crawler tube Chassie to 1990 5 ton military truck that runs out great. I have around 50 pto driven and hydraulic driven winches from 10 ton to 40 ton and a few Holmes wreckers beds like a 480 for a 1 ton to 750 that is a 25 ton. Also i have 7 international scouts that i will part with also i have 4 jeep j10 to j20 2 of them are honcho's.
Some members have been to my place and seen a little of what i have.
I will try to start posting up some of the stuff i will sale that i will never get to fix or restore.
This collection of stuff started out as my personal junk yard so i would have parts and projects when i needed something.

Last edited:
I have a lot of other projects around from new crawler tube Chassie to 1990 5 ton military truck that runs out great. I have around 50 pto driven and hydraulic driven winches from 10 ton to 40 ton and a few Holmes wreckers beds like a 480 for a 1 ton to 750 that is a 25 ton. Also i have 7 international scouts that i will part with also i have 4 jeep j10 to j20 2 of them are honcho's.
I will try to start posting up some of the stuff i will sale that i will never get to fix or restore.
This collection of stuff started out as my personal junk yard so i would have parts and projects when i needed something.
I've been there when I got some nissan parts from you. I can attest there is alot of stuff there. Even if you were crushing alot of cars when I was there.

I didn't crush many trucks or jeeps mostly cars, I crushed almost 400 and I still have around 400 left.

Can confirm. Went looking for an XJ efan and really wanted to say yes to some of the stuff I saw.... Was good to meet you and thanks for taking the time to look around.

Gmc c6000 4x4

Got a Holmes wrecker body for this pile?

Can confirm. Went looking for an XJ efan and really wanted to say yes to some of the stuff I saw.... Was good to meet you and thanks for taking the time to look around.
You're welcome and good to meet you sorry i didn't have the fan you need. You are welcome here anytime

I have a 1987 S10 4x4 pickup if anyone is interested. 2.8 V6, 5 speed. It has been in the family for 35+ years, but no title. A little rough around the edges but ran good. Make a good woods buggy or farm truck. $750 OBRO

Back