project wtf

Might also put something cross bracing wise across the front, or at least some gussets to strengthen the front from racking.

Might also put something cross bracing wise across the front, or at least some gussets to strengthen the front from racking.

planed on gussets
and the cross bars just wanted to get opinons on the main design. Also plan on a few other things. Bar down the middle of the windsheild etc. . .

Thanks for all the input guys! :beer:

You have a 75 or 76 CJ5 if I am corect whcih means the roll bar only attaches to the rear wheel wells if it is stock. If that is the case I would definatly replace everything and not attach the new cage to it.

You have a 75 or 76 CJ5 if I am corect whcih means the roll bar only attaches to the rear wheel wells if it is stock. If that is the case I would definatly replace everything and not attach the new cage to it.

and everything will be tied in to the frame. . .

but im making a new rear hoop any way now

PM Me your measurements and if I get some free time I draw it up in Bend Tech for you. Give you a better Idea of what it will look like.

Just get me all the measurements you can. Give me measurements for the interior of the Jeep. The software will adapt the cage to fit inside the cab. This will help me also I have a buddy I going to help put a cage in his 73 CJ5, So this will give him something to look at.

Here is one I have been working on.

picture.php

Still a work in progress, I will likely start building it next weekend or so.

I saw it at wolly world the other night, the front bumper is definetly origionall, i liked it though

Yours is pretty nice aswell. Wasnt sure if you was on here or not.

Saw your jeep at the car lot (not for sale) next to the raceway in L-town, Very nice jeep, Pictures don't do it justice.

Yeah I had just came from where you got that top.

Thanks guys!

How is the cj doing? It sounds like you are having fun with it. Keep jeepin and posting pics. Later man

Back