WARRIORWELDING
Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2008
- Location
- Chillin, Hwy 64 Mocksville NC
Pulled from a Nissan H20 group industrial fork lift.
Never used the propane since I've owned it. Unit was bought from Scott Sills aka MudPro. I think he may have ran it on propane. Been years so no idea on condition of diaphragm or related solenoids.
I need it all out of my way.
50 dollars (obo) must take all!
One gentleman was looking and I thought he wanted it.....and I did not get measurements. My fault.
If you see this and for others tank is 28.375 end to end. Approximately 12 inches in diameter.
Never used the propane since I've owned it. Unit was bought from Scott Sills aka MudPro. I think he may have ran it on propane. Been years so no idea on condition of diaphragm or related solenoids.
I need it all out of my way.
50 dollars (obo) must take all!
One gentleman was looking and I thought he wanted it.....and I did not get measurements. My fault.
If you see this and for others tank is 28.375 end to end. Approximately 12 inches in diameter.