question for you computer gurus

Elliott

I am currently running the latest mozilla firefox because internet explorer sucks incredibly. I have to use IE for school to view my records and do any work because it uses plug-ins not recognized by firefox. Problem is I can only have one window open at a time. Soon as I click to open a new window or link, the previous one closes itself out. I've already scanned for spyware and viruses and its all clean. Whats the deal? :confused:

Problem is I can only have one window open at a time. Soon as I click to open a new window or link, the previous one closes itself out. I've already scanned for spyware and viruses and its all clean. Whats the deal?

With which browser IE or fire fox?

Sounds like Ie is not opening a new window. It is using the same orignal one to show what ever it is you clicked on. Sounds like a setting in either "internet options" or "view"

I was going to say if it was not yahoo, if you have windows XP and have installed SP2 it add this popup blocker, and some other stuff to help protect the computer from syware and other stuff like that. You have to hit the ctrl key and click the link I believe or add the site to the allowed sites section.

Back