Raleigh folks, looking for something to do

Hey, The Fat Daddy's off of 70/Glenwood, (across the street from Carmax basically?). I heard they have great food. Is there a cover, if not, i can probably make it.

hightime81 said:
Hey, The Fat Daddy's off of 70/Glenwood, (across the street from Carmax basically?). I heard they have great food. Is there a cover, if not, i can probably make it.

Your basic areas are BIG. Fat Daddys on 70 is across from best buy behindish the golden corral. Carmax is about 3 miles west of that. :flipoff2:

Ratman said:
Your basic areas are BIG. Fat Daddys on 70 is across from best buy behindish the golden corral. Carmax is about 3 miles west of that. :flipoff2:

three mile schmee miles... i don't drive around there that often, but thanks for the GEO lesson :flipoff2: :beer:

And if you're not familiar with the location of the GC Trough, it's also right across the street from Pleasant Valley Promenade, where Best Buy is.

A coupla old headbangers and a kid. :flipoff2: Don't see Freebird on the playlist. My kids might actually enjoy this if you are gonna play Sweet Home Alabama.

Sweet home is in the set. There are some other tunes that are not on the list too. I am getting too old to headbang, it hurts my neck. :D I remember you and I talking about old metal bands when I came to look at the YJ.

When you play in Sanford, let me know. Oh wait, there isn't a place in Sanford for you to play. Oh well.

Back