Ram tpms reprogram

rabb11d

Does anyone know of someone around statesville that can reprogram the set point on the tpms for a 2016 ram 2500?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Everything I've read about it says it's a royal pain that requires some kind of black voodoo magic and a sacrificial goat to accomplish it.

Last edited:
I can check if my scanner will, but I'm 1.5 hours away. I'm sure there's someone else closer.

The autel will if you have the right one. The dealer Witechs cannot they have been locked out of doing this. Alfaobd is the best option see above post. Also lets you turn stuff on and off or enable features like DRL, Fog light drop out, etc.

The autel will if you have the right one. The dealer Witechs cannot they have been locked out of doing this. Alfaobd is the best option see above post. Also lets you turn stuff on and off or enable features like DRL, Fog light drop out, etc.
I will probably go the alfaobo direction, just started reading about it. Seems like a good tool to have.

I will probably go the alfaobo direction, just started reading about it. Seems like a good tool to have.

Just read that post or search there on CF as there are a lot of posts about it, also on ramforum. Make sure you do not skimp on which OBD bluetooth dongle you get, follow their recommendations.

Maxisys pro with j2534

Maxisys pro with j2534

Have you actually used it on a ram 2500 MY13 or newer to change the TPMS thresholds and RF hub settings? On cumminsforum there is a huge thread discussing it and that is not one of the tools listed that can do it. IF it can I will update it over there as well.

Have you actually used it on a ram 2500 MY13 or newer to change the TPMS thresholds and RF hub settings? On cumminsforum there is a huge thread discussing it and that is not one of the tools listed that can do it. IF it can I will update it over there as well.
I haven't yet had a 13 or newer come in to test it on.

Changed the limits last night with the alfaobd. It was pretty easy. Any recommendations on anything else to change?

I can always count on this forum to point me in the right direction no matter the subject it seems.

Also if anyone else around Statesville wants theirs changed I can do it!

Back