Random pic thread.

"working people" already have jobs. Joe blow can't even make sentences, he's just a poorly trained liberal parrot.
I'll vote for him if he can create jobs for the welfare class.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CFFA9DCE-77D9-4A7E-BE97-6030FE2588F0.jpeg
True story...

HELL yea! I love a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants type folks. My people right here!!
Oh I'm as fly by the seat of your as you can get and still have pants on.I could be two states (or more) away this time tommorow after going to bed tonight w no intensions of leaving the county.

Last edited:
Glad it's finally getting finished up for you. Feel like I've been seeing pictures of your building in various states for a year now.

Make sure whoever built the building for you gets that insulation squared away before they're gone. It wont be easy to get it to stay where it fell out of the ceiling and its not your fault it was exposed to the elments for an extended period.

My Aunt and Uncle needed a place to stay while he is working the oilfield. We got the camper all tuned up and I towed it out to Carlsbad, NM. Truck is 8100lbs Camper came across the scale at 15,965 lbs. 1,574 miles and never lost a tire. Averaged 10.1 MPG running 65-70mph. Stopped outside Dallas at bucees to see what the hype was about. Overall it was a good trip but damn it’s a long haul across I-20.
Oh, and fuck the stretch coming through Shreveport! Worst stretch of road I’ve ever been on.
View attachment 326287

Pretty sure I passed you in between Statesville and Mocksville on I-40 today......that truck does look good rollin down the road! I was the white tj with non-white toob fenders and halos.

My Aunt and Uncle needed a place to stay while he is working the oilfield. We got the camper all tuned up and I towed it out to Carlsbad, NM. Truck is 8100lbs Camper came across the scale at 15,965 lbs. 1,574 miles and never lost a tire. Averaged 10.1 MPG running 65-70mph. Stopped outside Dallas at bucees to see what the hype was about. Overall it was a good trip but damn it’s a long haul across I-20.
Oh, and fuck the stretch coming through Shreveport! Worst stretch of road I’ve ever been on.
View attachment 326287

so I made it home. Left Carlsbad last Sunday and headed up to Fort Sill, Oklahoma ( west Texas is YUGE!!). Spent the week at a conference to rewrite The doctrine for my MOS. Left Friday afternoon to spend the night at my BIL house up by OKC. Peeled out Saturday morning, made it to Lebanon, Tn slept in the back seat at a Pilot, then finished it out today. Total trip was 3,307 miles. No issues. Glad to be home but not looking forward to work tomorrow!

Back