Random pic thread.

1z6xnv0kzft51.jpg

Wtf kinda voodoo is this? I was hoping to see someone naked.

If it sounds like a McCulloch, it's got aftermarket equal length headers on it instead of the stock unequal length. Smooths out the offbeat boxer sound, and sounds angry.
I wouldn't doubt he had some Tuning, under the hood, but the only Angry sound is this old fart being disgusted by most of the newer aftermarket ear-piercing, illegal, crapola exhaust. Muffler or straight pipe. And like the Mustangs showing of their Factory cut-outs! I suppose Ford has a disclaimer that it's to be used "off public roads only". Yea, Right!

Staying in New Castle visiting my wife’s sister and her husband. Pics are from behind their church about 20 mins north in Volant. Rode over to Ohio yesterday to my wife’s hometown and it was nothing but farmland the whole way. I forgot how nice was up here.

Where you gonna be hunting?
I grew up in the area- Hubbard. A lot of my family still live in East Ohio.
My sisters and oldest son live in the Youngstown area, Dad lives in West Middlesex.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I like cheap broken vehicles and spend all my free time fixing them. :lol: Or do you mean white Jeeps? Most of the vehicles I buy have to get trailered home cause of some major mechanical issue o_O
White 4 door "cherokees" with 5 spoke wheels ;)

Friend found this and gave it to me. Not perfectly complete, but certainly awesome.

20201019_072006.jpg

20201019_072024.jpg

Back