Random pic thread.

The wife got tired of me borrowing her truck and having to sign out my man card all the time so I sold the WJ yesterday and made a completely grown and responsible decision. ‘89 22RE/5spd with 165,XXX. $2000 and I drove it 2 hrs home.
image.jpg

This belong to anyone here? A friend of mine sent me the pic. Its a good thing when you have you're friends trained to look out for cool 4 wheel drives.
View attachment 343429
I briefly, briefly, considered those USD stickies but hell nah. Thems for the big boys with big monies.

When you finally crank the tractor for the first time in about 2 and a half years, and the gears grind a little as it pops into 1 Low...
1618427698511.png

But actually the clutch was stuck, and killing the ignition doesn't instantly stop the angular momentum of the crank and flywheel.
1618428073202.png

Once I got it out from in front of the shop, the clutch popped free and all was well. Ran it for about an hour. I like driving tractors.
1618428334343.png

When you finally crank the tractor for the first time in about 2 and a half years, and the gears grind a little as it pops into 1 Low...
View attachment 343522

But actually the clutch was stuck, and killing the ignition doesn't instantly stop the angular momentum of the crank and flywheel.
View attachment 343523

Once I got it out from in front of the shop, the clutch popped free and all was well. Ran it for about an hour. I like driving tractors.
View attachment 343524
Looks like it knocked the TJ off it’s jack stands

Back