Random pic thread.

For a fraction of the price, go to your local Dollar General and buy a box of Gain powder laundry detergent. Works better and keep a cup full above the shower.
but - then you don't get to have a giant container that is covered is black muck on the top from handling w/ dirty hands

image.jpeg
Sketch

Took about 2 miles for this Pri-tard to find the middle lane. They were pretty good at pace matching the car in the middle lane though :kaioken:
20160730_124333.jpg

Powerjoke didn't have the ass to pass in the E lane????:flipoff2:
Plenty of power, but note the fuel gauge. Would probably run out mid pass, haha.

Pulled pictures off all my game cameras this weekend and thought I'd share the better ones:

IMG_3089.JPG IMG_0751.JPG

WGI_0019.JPG WGI_0037.JPG
HUNT0273.JPG

Damn I wish I could find a lease that produced bucks like that consistently lol.... of course so does everyone else looking for a lease

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm very fortunate in that department, I've got access to 4 properties across 3 counties that are permissions (no $$$)...of course they all belong to a family member or a family friend so I can do almost anything I want (within reason), but I always check first. This is the 2nd year I'm hunting that property in the picture with all the bucks...last year the land owner's rules were I could only use a bow & only shoot bucks (none came in range) until most/all the coyotes were killed. This year he hasn't seen or heard a coyote so he's thinking about letting some does fill the freezer. He's gotten to know me better so he's loosened the reigns this year & I can use whatever season is in (bow/muzzleloader/rifle) & he's allowed me to put a food plot in. All that 3-4' tall vegetation is knocked down to 3-4" now & I'll have a half acre food plot planted in September.

I'm very fortunate in that department, I've got access to 4 properties across 3 counties that are permissions (no $$$)...of course they all belong to a family member or a family friend so I can do almost anything I want (within reason), but I always check first. This is the 2nd year I'm hunting that property in the picture with all the bucks...last year the land owner's rules were I could only use a bow & only shoot bucks (none came in range) until most/all the coyotes were killed. This year he hasn't seen or heard a coyote so he's thinking about letting some does fill the freezer. He's gotten to know me better so he's loosened the reigns this year & I can use whatever season is in (bow/muzzleloader/rifle) & he's allowed me to put a food plot in. All that 3-4' tall vegetation is knocked down to 3-4" now & I'll have a half acre food plot planted in September.
I'm lucky that I have some good friends that have some amazing properties to hunt but they are 4.5 hrs away and I have a hard time getting down there
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160801_c50252bb5770dbdce392d1f64ab0810f.jpg
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160801_250fd94040bfe22b2a48fe273ee7b55b.jpg
that buck was taken a few years ago now. They have seen several similar but I can't get down there often enough to truly hunt the areas like I wish

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back