Random pic thread.

20180228_124751.jpg

Just out of frame is the driver of the gold car... attempting to play both the race *and* "not my fault" cards simultaneously.

Cop: "Ma'am, you ran I to the back of car that was legally parked, while making a turn while going the wrong way on a one way street... oops, let me add that to the list" :D

IMG_20180412_174154429_HDR.jpg
I'm not even sure how people can get in a crash this stupid. Head on collision in a turning lane. Not suicide, TURNING.

I am guessing somebody failed to yield.
I suppose. Broman in the red shirt was in a panic. Must have "forgot" to pay his General insurance bill. :lol:

Been working on a new welder cart. This one will hold my new Esab and also my Longevity plasma.
Total cost for a sheet of 3/4 expanded and 2 sticks of 2x2 angle- $72

12" x 24" top and middle and bottom is 12" x 36". About 36" tall.
IMG_20180413_123835036.jpg

looks like 440/the beltline.
Is that chewbacca talking to the trooper?
Took us 45 mins to go 4.5 miles.Once we got past the wreck it was right back to 80 mph.I don't understand why traffic comes to a complete stop on the opposite side of the interstate.

Took us 45 mins to go 4.5 miles.Once we got past the wreck it was right back to 80 mph.I don't understand why traffic comes to a complete stop on the opposite side of the interstate.
I agree, but you can only blame the first guy that slowed to look. After I sat in traffic all that time I'm going to look too

Crappy pic but what does that tire cover represent? Cant figure it out.
0415180800.jpg

Back