Random pic thread.

2427873F-67D4-4C16-8DC3-AA5E26741D0D.jpeg

Ended up in Charleston today.

Attachments

• IMG_20190420_141606285_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190420_141606285_HDR.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 212
Here's my Azalea's. I seldom get to see them. They either get Frozen, or Rain beats the petals off. The first bushes, bloom later than these. They're ready to pop now!
One thing I do not have great success with! We have all types of plants and I have been accused of being able to grow trees from pencils but azaleas do not like our soil here for some reason.

The hardest thing about us moving permanently to Surry will be leaving a lot of my plants who I think of as family LOL.

A few will be coming with me however, one is my lace leaf “glitter” dwarf Japanese maple. A lady in Lowgap who raises daylillies gave it to me for $40, they go for 3-500 when you can get em sometimes now.

Here's my Azalea's. I seldom get to see them. They either get Frozen, or Rain beats the petals off. The first bushes, bloom later than these. They're ready to pop now!
I love azaleas, especially the light pink with darker centers like you have. The wife and I planted 100 gallon sized azaleas down our new driveway yesterday. I found a lady selling them for $1 apiece on fb marketplace. She didn't believe me when I said I wanted 100, until I pulled out my friend Benjamin :lol:

Breakfast at Jack in the Box this morning. "Thought" I was sitting in Wooden chairs! Then noticed a Rip. Got to looking & another chair had No cover. Damn wraps, veneer, or whatever! Bottom is some type composite.

Attachments

• IMG_20190421_125405902_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190421_125405902_HDR.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 222
I love azaleas, especially the light pink with darker centers like you have. The wife and I planted 100 gallon sized azaleas down our new driveway yesterday. I found a lady selling them for $1 apiece on fb marketplace. She didn't believe me when I said I wanted 100, until I pulled out my friend Benjamin :lol:
Lol first half of this i was thinking, "Jesus, planted '100 gallon' sized azalias? Thats a huge bush, helluva chore."

Sometimes you just feel like playing chicken with the train!

IMG_2701.JPG

Then again, just jump on board and go for a ride. It was a restored steam engine. We went to Strasburg Train Station, there's also a train museum and a toy train museum there. My daughter and I had a blast with it

IMG_2705.JPG
IMG_2708.JPG

First thought was crappy or brim but that does not look like either from what I remember they look like. If you like to fish you need to come down to Aiken with me one weekend.
I'm pretty sure it's what they call a shellcracker. Species of brim called "redear sunfish". These are the ones that get really dang big. 3+ lbs. This was tiny in comparison to full grown, but a keeper any day.

Back