Random pic thread.

Where did you get that?

Duane

I watch Stratemann Automotive on FB and YT and he has used their products so I figured I’d give them a try. Also, I think you know how I feel about Stale Stanks.

Edit: you don’t have to buy the intake plate, you can use the factory one after knocking out the factory heater grid and drill/tap/plug the hole the “The Bolt” goes through. But I wanted some shiny parts lol
 
Last edited:
merc.jpeg
 
Good day for a live burn.

20260926_091508.jpg
20260926_094858.jpg
20260926_104326.jpg
 
Buddy of mine ignorantly rode on his mower with the lugs loose and wallered out all the holes, then threw some big washers on it and kept cutting for weeks or months and broke an ear off the hub. He ordered a new hub, but is planning to keep using the old wheel and tire because he can't afford to buy one right now. I told him he can't afford not to, but he doesn't have the cash. I decided to get him one whether he likes it or not because he can't afford to wait to replace it. Thanks to @RHSCTJ I got a great deal on a pair of wheels and tires with the right bolt pattern, but the offset was too deep and the tires were too small. No worries. I can work with what I got...
PXL_20260927_180341299.jpg
PXL_20260927_180338846.jpg
PXL_20260927_195033390.jpg
PXL_20260927_200932047.jpg
PXL_20260927_201606370.jpg
PXL_20260927_203257742.jpg
PXL_20260927_203505432.jpg
PXL_20260927_203750946.jpg


Not my most beautiful work, but not my worst. Just in case anyone thought I forgot how to be janky, here's your reminder I haven't forgotten my roots. :D
 
Last edited:
Wife and I went to Southern Grace Distilleries, aka Whiskey Prison, at the old prison in Mt Pleasant today. The tasting was free, then we had a drink afterwards, and of course bought a bottle to bring home. Highly recommend.

Barrels stored in the old prison barracks.

IMG_1453.jpeg
IMG_1452.jpeg
IMG_1450.jpeg
IMG_1458.jpeg


guard tower.

IMG_1459.jpeg


The hot house.

IMG_1460.jpeg
 
Wife and I went to Southern Grace Distilleries, aka Whiskey Prison, at the old prison in Mt Pleasant today. The tasting was free, then we had a drink afterwards, and of course bought a bottle to bring home. Highly recommend.

Barrels stored in the old prison barracks.

View attachment 461589View attachment 461590View attachment 461591View attachment 461592

guard tower.

View attachment 461593

The hot house.

View attachment 461594
Where's the picture of the piss trough where they mix their mash?

They were playing AC/DC and Metallica when we were there to "agitate" the barrels, It is a pretty cool tour.
 
Where's the picture of the piss trough where they mix their mash?

They were playing AC/DC and Metallica when we were there to "agitate" the barrels, It is a pretty cool tour.
Yep, great music playing super loud!
We just walked around, didn’t take the guided tour. Decided we’d get a group together and do that next time.
 
Back
Top