Random Thoughts.....

Why are there so many people in such a hurry? And why do they always get behind me?
If you do the speed limit, you ain't bothering me. But when you do 44 in a 55, that's bullshit.

I had honestly forgotten how good it feels to drive my ol dodge. Used to be my daily, then it got wrecked and I bought my PT loser. PT loser shit the bed on me so now the Dakota is back on the road. Honestly, Im pissed I let a 5 hour $40 job keep it parked for nearly two years. Now I need to fix the exhaust lol.

I had honestly forgotten how good it feels to drive my ol dodge. Used to be my daily, then it got wrecked and I bought my PT loser. PT loser shit the bed on me so now the Dakota is back on the road. Honestly, Im pissed I let a 5 hour $40 job keep it parked for nearly two years. Now I need to fix the exhaust lol.
You're not alone. Most Dodge owners forget how it feels to drive their Dodge instead of just work on it ;)

You're not alone. Most Dodge owners forget how it feels to drive their Dodge instead of just work on it ;)

Honestly, in the 5 years Ive had it this is the second time its been down. The clutch went out at 290k but other than that its ran like a top with 318k. Now, my jeep on the other hand.....

Honestly, in the 5 years Ive had it this is the second time its been down. The clutch went out at 290k but other than that its ran like a top with 318k. Now, my jeep on the other hand.....
It's ok. My Jeep has only been down once in the past 10 years. Just not sure if I'll ever get it back up again (that's what she said)

What are the odds that my boats 4 digit hull registration number is the same # as my homes address?
I bet it's surprisingly higher than you think. At worst it's 1 in 9,999 but it really isn't, bc a lot of numbers aren't possible, like anything<1000, or whatever rules they follow for making hull #s.

My mom was a math teacher and Dad an engineer, they got Pi as the number on their Flying Scott.

Arms for your chairs... are just chairs for your arms.

My mail lady got a new car last week. One of those mini transit vans. Yesterday I got an official notice I have to raise my mailbox. 9 days to comply. Coincidence?

My mail lady got a new car last week. One of those mini transit vans. Yesterday I got an official notice I have to raise my mailbox. 9 days to comply. Coincidence?

The USPS says 41-45 inches above ground for the bottom of the mailbox. Either you comply with that or you don't, and that's where it ends.

I did Google that, I'm not an expert on Postal Services mailbox regulations. :D

Last edited:
The USPS says 41-45 inches above ground for the bottom of the mailbox. Either you comply with that or you don't, and that's where it ends.

I did Google that, I'm not an expert on Postal Services mailbox regulations. :D
I googled it too. Same mail lady for the 7 years ive lived here. Ol man up the street just told me last time she got a new car she told everyone they had to lower them. He was waiting by his box with a tape today. And yes, my box is officially too low. No, I cant dig it down. Im either going to stick a 4x4 post under the box. If anyone has a 3406 or ISX junk crank lmk. Please no dd60, dont want oil dripping under it every day.

I googled it too. Same mail lady for the 7 years ive lived here. Ol man up the street just told me last time she got a new car she told everyone they had to lower them. He was waiting by his box with a tape today. And yes, my box is officially too low. No, I cant dig it down. Im either going to stick a 4x4 post under the box. If anyone has a 3406 or ISX junk crank lmk. Please no dd60, dont want oil dripping under it every day.
I ran into thsi in teh old house. A 9" long piece of 4x4 lumber did the trick.

So i had to tell my wife i found the new tires for the j10 but there was a small issue. They had another jeep attached.
Screenshot_20191105-215612_Chrome.jpg

laugh if you want but im not making it up

The 258 in my Jeep is starting to show it's age. The cheapest thing to do would be to stab a 4.0 in it.. but I kinda wanna throw a 5.3 in there.
I REALLY wanna throw a diesel in it, but there just doesn't seem to be any good option, an R2.8 swap would be $15k once it's all said and done. VW ALH swap isn't as supported and seems more fab heavy than I'm capable of.

Mtn Dew burns surprisingly bad in ones eyes.

IMG_20191108_163332_558.jpg
It has come to my attention that, while we all know that shit happens, some of you don't know WHY shit happens.

In the beginning was the Plan.
And then came the Assumptions.
And the Assumptions were without form
And the Plan was completely without substance.
And the darkness was upon the faces of the Workers.
And they spake unto their Group Heads, saying:
“It is a Crock of Shit, and it stinketh.”
And the Group Heads went unto their Section Heads, and sayeth:
“It is Pail of Dung, and none may abide the odor thereof.”
And the Section Heads went unto their Managers, and sayeth unto them:
“It is a Container of Excrement, and it is very strong, such that none here may abide by it.”
And the Manager went unto their Directors, and sayeth unto them:
“It is a Vessel of Fertilizer, and none may abide its strength.”
And the Directors went unto their Executive Administrator, and sayeth:
“It contains That Which Aids Plant Growth, and it is very strong.”
And the Executive Administrator went unto the Board of Directors, and sayeth unto them:
“This powerful new Plan will actively promote the growth and efficiency of the department, and this area in particular.”
And the Chairman looked upon the Plan,
And saw that it was good. And the Plan became Policy.

And that is how shit happens.

Back