Ready welders rock!! Chip Price (upnover)

greg slade

The Moderated
Ready welders rock!!

I can tell you from first hand experience that having a ready welder on hand when you need it can and will pay for itself the first time you need it.
I have been interested in one for a while now and had the opportunity to hook up with Chip Price (upnover) and get a demonstration at camp during an event. later that day I had a catastorphic failure and got another first hand demonstration as chip jumped in, ready welder in hand, and let me borrow it.

I laid down some great beads with this thing the first time i ever used it, and then wheeled it hard intentionally to try and break the welds. NO LUCK!!

It was incredibly easy to hook up in about 5 minutes, and chip has it worked out so he can do it in about 2 minutes on his truck. all you need is 2 batteries on your rig and you are set. It's even easier to use!!

Chip is a local wheeler here on the board and is also our local Ready Welder dealer. This guy wheels hard and will get down to help with his "shop on wheels" anytime anybody needs assistance.
I urge you to stop and ask for a demo if you see him on the trails. you will be amazed at what this thing can do and i suspect it will make the top of your wish list quickly.
It is actually cheaper than you think too. For about 400 bucks you have a very compact, portable, mig style wire fed welder anywhere, anytime on the trail. Hows that for peace of mind?

as for me, i plan on using my powertank to shield the weld and i look forward to being totally prepared the next time i am on the trail.

Just a "bump" from another satisfied customer, bought mine from Chip early this year..pulled mine out in July at the trail ride up in WV. We welded the caps on my dshaft/yoke...welds held when the rest of the ujoint/caps spit out again the next day!

NICE to know I have that back there ready to go anytime I need it or someone else on the trail.

It is also my "primary" welder for the house and although I haven't done a ton with it, for the price of ONE welder it fits both my trail needs and fab needs.

Sam Hinton

Back