rear engine rear steer truggy

thanks for all the great feedback, i think it should wiegh around 4000 lbs. so i think the winch should be fine.

Tim, $100 says its closer to 5k. :flipoff2:

I dunno exactly how to say this tim. She is a big biatch. :huggy: I am digging it though and it will def. be on the light side of rockwell v8 buggies. :lol:

Tim, That thing is about fuggin crazy man! Your outta control with your builds! FUG YEAH! I wanna ride in that one too. I thought Firetoy was bad azz just because it was HUGE and you didn't give a Fug about trying most things that you could fit into. Major props dude! Can't wait to see that thing go. Damn it!

Tim, That thing is about fuggin crazy man! Your outta control with your builds! FUG YEAH! I wanna ride in that one too. I thought Firetoy was bad azz just because it was HUGE and you didn't give a Fug about trying most things that you could fit into. Major props dude! Can't wait to see that thing go. Damn it!

thanks dude.

one of the coolest rigs i've seen

Damn Tim...

The first one was wicked cool, but this one...definitely one of the best looking rigs I've seen in a while! :beer: super cool man.

well after breaking two axle shaft the two times i wheeled, i've decided to install rockwells. so the swap is in progress.

well after breaking two axle shaft the two times i wheeled, i've decided to install rockwells. so the swap is in progress.

have you already got the chunk machined to reverse them?

Can't get aftermarket shafts? Ouverson?

here are some pics of the rockwell swap.

pics

Attachments

• rockwell conversion 576.jpg
    rockwell conversion 576.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 967
  • rockwell conversion 575.jpg
    rockwell conversion 575.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 888
  • rockwell conversion 580.jpg
    rockwell conversion 580.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 914
few more