Reasons to change your camper light bulbs to LED

Willc

So while working on the quicksilver I changed one of the fan light combos to led .I was hooked to solar at the time that is why there is a high voltage shown. It is amazing the difference one light can make so if you have an older camper just add up the bulbs. This is a 124 wedge base.
Starting voltage
PXL_20211015_165703181.jpg

With led on
PXL_20211015_165716231.jpg

With conventional bulb
PXL_20211015_165809437.jpg

Yes I know my charge controller is shot . But the evidence speaks clear Led for the win

I had the same results with my popup. LED bulbs made a huge difference in voltage drop and in extending the on board battery life.

My camper came with LEDs in everything except the stove hood. We wanted to use that as a night light for the kids so swapped it over to LED.

Soon as I pulled in the driveway with my camper I ordered the LED bulbs. Massive difference in brightness and extending battery life.

I just swapped out all the lights in the motorhome except the stove light to LED's I even swapped out the cab dome light which is an automotive light.

Got everything from Amazon. I got a pack of 20 for $17 These are performing outstandingly.

Back