Red iron or carport style shop?

I just finished my R&R building. 40x40 with 2 16ft leantos. Justin was easy to deal with and delivered it within a few days of ordering. I chose the post frame over the red iron because I liked the residential look of the building. I have an old farm house and the post frame look matches better.
64aeb3d309cea1b785e8c603288cdb28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
This is pretty much exactly what I'd want. Mind sharing pricing? Feel free to PM if you don't want to put it up here.

Finally bit the bullet and put a deposit down. 30x40x14 red iron. 4:12 roof so I can put a mezzanine in one half of it (20x30 leaving the other 20x30 open). One 12x12 door, and the other will probably be 10 wide and 12 tall so MAYBE i can sit small stuff up on the mezzanine from the garage door opening. The mezzanine will be about 7-8ft to the bottom.

Finally bit the bullet and put a deposit down. 30x40x14 red iron. 4:12 roof so I can put a mezzanine in one half of it (20x30 leaving the other 20x30 open). One 12x12 door, and the other will probably be 10 wide and 12 tall so MAYBE i can sit small stuff up on the mezzanine from the garage door opening. The mezzanine will be about 7-8ft to the bottom.
And now we all want to know how much it ran you. :lol:

You'll love the mezzanine.

I just finished my R&R building. 40x40 with 2 16ft leantos. Justin was easy to deal with and delivered it within a few days of ordering. I chose the post frame over the red iron because I liked the residential look of the building. I have an old farm house and the post frame look matches better.
64aeb3d309cea1b785e8c603288cdb28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
What colors are your roof, siding, and wainscot?

Bringing this back up with a question. While in Florida I noticed everything is block down there. My understanding is it's because of hurricane resistance. With wood and steel going up is block a contender now or still a lot more expensive?

Bringing this back up with a question. While in Florida I noticed everything is block down there. My understanding is it's because of hurricane resistance. With wood and steel going up is block a contender now or still a lot more expensive?
Can you find block masons?
Only a matter of time before they are replaced by 3d printers for structure work...

Apparently they are all in Florida and excuse my Un PC but not old white or black guys......

Yeah HVHZ is easiest to hit with block, but its starting to change, like anything else.

But Ive had the same though recently myself.

Back