Replacement Lock Rings for Allieds

StokesCo.94HB

Looking for a set of rings for my 15" 32 bolt allied Beadlocks. Any recommendations for local vendors that can get them?

Thanks,

Cory

x2 mudpro!

Im not sure if tradition rings will work with allied wheels. The aluminum wheels we sell have a step in the ring. Might wanna take one to Scott and let him see it, if that does not work out I am a Allied dealer.

Im not sure if tradition rings will work with allied wheels. The aluminum wheels we sell have a step in the ring. Might wanna take one to Scott and let him see it, if that does not work out I am a Allied dealer.
Yeah, I was thinking a weld on style ring wouldn't work due to the step noted. I'd probably prefer a set of allied rings in lieu of a ring cut locally unless the local ring could incorporate the step design. Can you shoot me a PM w/ pricing on some new Allied rings?

If steel yes, I replaced mine & Paul has them on his!

Back