Reply not working for me

RobMcBee

Slow n easy when you're not gettin greasy....
It could be me or my computer, but when I'm replying to a comment and press reply. It does not place the comment into my post. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

hey same here, I think. I can reply, it just won't grab the previous comment and QUOTE it.
I'm running Win8/IE11 with some stuff turned off

Same problem here. I started noticing it several days or more ago.

It's changed,but I just have to tap what op said brings up screen which has option Qoute,like,share for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be me or my computer, but when I'm replying to a comment and press reply. It does not place the comment into my post. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

What browser and operating system?

Nothing has changed on the back end in ... probably months.

IE 11 on Windows 7... It just started doing it recently. I'm only slightly computer literate, so any help would be appreciated

I used the reply to post this, it did not quote your post

IE 11 on Windows 7... It just started doing it recently. I'm only slightly computer literate, so any help would be appreciated

I used the reply to post this, it did not quote your post

I got nothing.

Nothing's changed on the server side in a while.

thanks.... my PC has some updates that it's asking me to run today. Maybe it'll clear up...

thanks.... my PC has some updates that it's asking me to run today. Maybe it'll clear up...

FWIW IE11 and Win 7 and it just worked fine for me.

Not working for me either. When I hover over the "reply" it says quote and reply, but it does not show the quote. Only my reply.

Not working for me either. When I hover over the "reply" it says quote and reply, but it does not show the quote. Only my reply.

Please post your browser and operating system.

It's sounding more and more like this is an Internet Explorer problem.

Can anyone confirm if they're having problems on a browser OTHER than IE?

I am having trouble too been having too
Copy and paste
Exp 11 Windows7

works

Not working, IE 11 and Win7

Also, in the reply box, when I begin typing, the box stretches lower and lower to the point where I have to scroll to hit "post reply"

There are some updates I can install. I'll work on that next week. It might fix this.

I'm having the same issue on all 3 of my computers.

2 of them have IE and Windows 7 and my older computer has Netscape and Vista.

I only noticed it within the last couple of weeks. I think I even made note of it in the $15/hr McDonalds worker thread....

This was a problem between Internet Explorer 11 and a set of scripts (jQuery) that the forum software uses to do various odds and ends, like placing quotes in replys. I installed the latest forum software. It should be fixed now.

Back