Riders of the Storm CTB Harlan videos and pictures

I understand. I go back to nights right before the fun caravan. Luckily if will only be for two days before the caravan.

Wow! Hate I missed this trip to KY! As I start to wrap this deployment up, I'm looking forward to getting back in the LJ and linking up on the trails. Haven't met a lot of the new members who have posted these pics and video clip, but AWESOME JOB. A guy in Afghanistan really appreciates the "taste of home". I hope to be out of here and back in GA by 05 OCTOBER. Lots of catching up to do with the Family, but hope to make the journey up to Uwharrie in November. I've got to give the rig the once over as it's not been "wheeling" since last June in Harlan....hope all are well and will see you soon! Jason Swaim

Great to hear from you Jason! Hope you can make the Veterans ride in November! CTB is proud of your service to our country and we pray for your safe return!

Watching Joe's Vid for the first time, not sure how I missed it. One thing I can say, is there are Way TOO many spotters, with varying advice on what to do. Very confusing for a driver. Been through there several times. and have seen MANY rigs go through there. Some bad spotting in some places. Won't elaborate. Just my .02

Back