ROCK ON! New shop beside Extreme 4x4 in Hickory!

Macdaddy4738

The RACERZ EDGE!

I have never laughed so hard in my life. What tools! I drove past today and saw some tricked out Civic with those stupid Lambo doors, bright orange paint.

Some primer black Acura or something is sitting outside of it now...

Funniest part about it is its RIGHT beside Extreme 4x4...within a stones throw away..

Different strokes, for different folks. We do a lot of work for the ricer crowd. The roundy rounders, the straight liners, and the miracle milers, and yeah some off roaders too. All the money is green.
A lot of different groups of people liking different aspects of the automotive industry. Why down one or the other for doing what they like?

upnover said:
Different strokes, for different folks. We do a lot of work for the ricer crowd. The roundy rounders, the straight liners, and the miracle milers, and yeah some off roaders too. All the money is green.
A lot of different groups of people liking different aspects of the automotive industry. Why down one or the other for doing what they like?

well said

upnover said:

agreed.. I mean if my second vehicle wasnt another jeep.. and was maybe a civic.. it would be the coolest modded civic, intake, exhaust(maybe not the loud fart sounding one), shaved doors.. all that stuff.. Theres nothing wrong with that.. its only when their exhaust sounds like a bad night at a mexican rest. or the music makes my mirrors shake is when i have a problem with the ricers..I say you love vehicles as much as we love or jeeps or 4x4's have at it make it the best "rig" you can!

:)

Uh oh! I have a Honda Civic! The exhast is stock, as far as I know but, I do have an amp, I think it is 350 or so and 2/12's that fill up the "trunk". Yep, it rattles mirrors! LOL

I used to build show cars, but I got tired of worying about it and went for something I don't have to care about. I can still understand the amountof work that goes into any custom car. Just like there are some 4x4s that shouldn't be on the road (cobbled together), there are some shoddily built ricers.
As for the Racerz Edge, the shop has been around for about 2 years, in 3 different locations. Thye moved to where they are now so they could have someone to weld the exhausts on and mount up tires right next door AFAIK.

I have always believed the rule.. a girl age 26 or under in a honda 1996 or newer usually = HOT!!!

(seriously... check it out for yourself!)

Disclaimer: The poster of this comment is not responsable for any and all accidents that may occur while driving down the road checking out girls in hondas.

I'm not much into the ricer scene. Actually, I'm not at all into the ricer scene. But, my daily driver is a Tahoe on 22"s. I used to hate the big wheels on SUV's, but I must admit that the Tahoe handles MUCH better with the 22"s. I got them on the cheap, so I figured I'd try them and see if I like them knowing that I could sell them for a profit if I didn't like them. Now I'm in a tough spot - I can keep them because I like them, or I can sell them for a $6-700 profit.

But leslie your a jeep girl... and any woman that understands the love for a jeep is arlight in my book!

jeepgod said:
you have a shop called extreme 4x4 in hickory???? funny.. there is one out here in havelock... and when i was stationed up there... thats what it was called... far as i know he is still there..

Still the same name

jeepgod said:
you have a shop called extreme 4x4 in hickory???? funny.. there is one out here in havelock... and when i was stationed up there... thats what it was called... far as i know he is still there..

Its called Extreme Machines, I got the name wrong orginally. Suprised no one called me on it earlier.

It's called Xtreme Machines, but the name doesn't fit. They pretty much won't do anything out of the norm. They won't do some of the norm. Mainly bolt on lifts and bling bling. They wouldn't touch my CJ-7 when I wanted to do a spring over and Scout axle swap. They don't want to do any kind of fabrication they can be held accountable for. It's cool, I understand it - but it's definitely not extreme.

*This is all based on when they were at exit 113 (Rutherford College I think?), not since they've moved to Hickory. I haven't been since they've moved to Hickory.

Back