Ronnie White's Towing and Tire

StretchASU

Thanks to the shop in Youngsville, I will be getting a new set of Nitto Terra Grapplers for my 4Runner. After searching all over Charlotte only to get the notice that there was only 1 tire in my size available in Charlotte right now, I called up DIRTYD and he has me set up to come in on Friday morning and get them installed.

After everyone else told me Tuesday at the earliest for the tires, they are getting them to me Friday and at enough of a good price that it is worth the drive to Youngsville for them.

For all you Raliegh guys needing tires for your DD or almost anything for that matter give these guys a call. They have done me well and I reccomend them to anyone.

I've had them do tires. But be warned, I've also had them say they had stuff 'in stock' and then when i get there, they didn't have it, and then not be able to get it either. I ended up buying a different brand/tire they 'were' able to get at some warehouse in Raleigh. While they did take care of it, I'm only 3 miles away and was able to leave the truck there for the day.

That said, they are nice people, do good work and prices are always reasonable.

If ya get stuck waiting Friday holler I can run over and pick ya up. I'll put ya to work in the garage :D I'll PM ya my home #

No problems. Im already back in Boone. Got there at 8am when they opened and ATD was there dropping off tires and mine were sitting outside waiting. 45 Minutes later I was on my way.

Much thanks to Dustin Moore (DIRTYD) and the guys at the ProTire location on Capital.

Back