Roof mount shower

Backyardmechanic

Hi everyone, my first topic on the forum. I am looking to get some kind of a portable camp shower to mount on my Jeep JK while camping. So I was wondering are there any forum tested solutions on this matter? The stuff that shows up on Amazon looks pretty flimsy. Thanks in advance!

I’ve seen a lot of video for the WaterPORT thing. It looks pretty awesome.

Costco deal comes with more stuff than buying it from WaterPort.
cf4fb15b6bf51ce6d485b27913792f15.jpg
bf6a19b174a247abf0fe4c65e46550df.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone! You gave me lot's of useful information on it, so I researched more!

So I originally wanted to stick with something like this: Coleman® - Hot Water On Demand™ H2Oasis™ Portable Water Heater
But the WaterPort tip made me want to think in a whole different direction! As you guys mentioned, I want on youtube, and found an absolutely awesome for me DIY solution. It's pretty similar to the WaterPort, but the idea is further improved and simplified:

What do you think?

Thanks everyone! You gave me lot's of useful information on it, so I researched more!

So I originally wanted to stick with something like this: Coleman® - Hot Water On Demand™ H2Oasis™ Portable Water Heater
But the WaterPort tip made me want to think in a whole different direction! As you guys mentioned, I want on youtube, and found an absolutely awesome for me DIY solution. It's pretty similar to the WaterPort, but the idea is further improved and simplified:

What do you think?

There are definitely easier and better DIY showers than the waterport. Its overpriced.

I'm sure he would have found that useful two years ago when he asked :flipoff2:

Welcome to the forum anyway, I guess.

Duane
There definitely better showers out there. If you're going to drop a dime, you might as well invest your money wisely in a RinseKit. Way more durable and convenient than the waterport.

what is it about this thread that attracts anonymous new people to join here just to reply?

what is it about this thread that attracts anonymous new people to join here just to reply?

And only reply once, and never log in again. Last one hasn't been logged in since he made his random post.

Duane

See now I have questions. Did he actually remember he made a random post here, and just forgot his log in? Why did he use two completely different user names? Did he find this thread again through his random google fu and NOT realize he already replied? Will he ever come back? Damnit man we need answers!

Duane

I think they wanted to shower together. He was just afraid to admit it.

See now I have questions. Did he actually remember he made a random post here, and just forgot his log in? Why did he use two completely different user names? Did he find this thread again through his random google fu and NOT realize he already replied? Will he ever come back? Damnit man we need answers!

Duane
he's steering sales towards Rinsekit.

Back