Ruffstuff specialties

sharksanddanger

I just order a bunch of gussets, shock tabs and some bushings and DOM sleeves from them on tuesday. It was here on friday. That was lightning fast shipping from Cal and the tabs and brackets look great. Much better quality then ballistic and cheaper.

Thanks.....

We don't try and compare our quality or prices with anyone we just don't sell something we think isn't up to snuff or priced fairly for what you paid.

I ordered some stuff from them almost a year ago and was very pleased. Ironically about a month ago I got a letter in the mail thanking me for my purchase and apoligizing for the backorder on their stickers. Appearantly they were out of stickers when my parts order was filled. They sent them to me after about a year. I do not even remeber what I ordered from them let alone realized I never got a set of free stickers. I did not even know I was supposed to get them. It just shows that the don't overlook the little stuff. Something as small as stickers were remembered and still sent. It is not like I spent alot of money either I am cheap and most likely did not spend more than 2-3 hundred bucks if that. Great people to deal with.

Yea, i ordered some way back shackle hangers for my yj project about a year ago and loved the parts. I also recently recieved a pack of stickers in the mail from them...very nice guys out there.

just put on my anti-wrap bracket from them (forgot to weld on the side stiffners... damn it... more work in the coming weeks...) and it is BEEF!

I'm also a big fan of the way back shackle hangers... i run them out back and am ordering another set tomorrow to run up front..... too bad i screwed myself out of working on it this weekend since they won't make it by friday! doh!

-Erik

Back