Running slow?

YOU BROKE IT!!!!!

if we are going back to session based, any chance I can get the body of PMs in my email notification
^What he said.
Session based is problematic because I often just need to get on here to read a new PM or get an address from on old PM, and don't have time to read New Posts.

People complained incessantly about the new way. Squeaky wheel wins.

In similar news, PM text is now in the body of the notification email.

^What he said.
Session based is problematic because I often just need to get on here to read a new PM or get an address from on old PM, and don't have time to read New Posts.

You can click on Today's posts...and threads with new posts should still be bold.

People complained incessantly about the new way. Squeaky wheel wins.

In similar news, PM text is now in the body of the notification email.

I'm also getting post reply text in my email notification, which I prefer, so I know whether or not I wanna open that thread.

For subscribed threads? Yeah, I changed that also. I don't think it'll notify you multiple times, though.

For subscribed threads? Yeah, I changed that also. I don't think it'll notify you multiple times, though.

Yeah...For the first new post in subscribed thread, I'm getting a notification email with the text of the post. So you're right, only one notification until I log back on and go to that thread.

Yeah...For the first new post in subscribed thread, I'm getting a notification email with the text of the post. So you're right, only one notification until I log back on and go to that thread.

you have preferences set to subscxribe to every post you reply to

Back