Rzr Rentals in NC

UTfball68

I'm looking to take a 2 day trip some time in September (probably 20th and 21st), and would like to do a Rzr rental and run some trails. I'd like to park my car and ride. Anyone have any recommendations? Don't particularly care where in the state, I care more about convenience and ease of transaction...with a nearby hotel/cabin/etc.

Carolina Adventure World has SXS rental and cabins. Never stayed there, no idea if its great or sucks, but CAW is a great place to ride 4wheelers.

There is a sxs rental place at the Eldorado Outpost in Uwharrie. Don't know anything about them but have seen them when pulling in for snacks and passes.

Duane

There are places to rent in NC but if you really want to ride trails and see sights you should look into Hatfield in WV. You can get a guided tour/rental machine and cabin all in same place.

Yeah…that’s generally where I go, up in McDowell county. This go round, really only looking to spend a night, ride 4-8 hrs and get back home.

Don't be a pussy.

Make it count

Book a flight to SGU and rent a turbo for 3 days. Screw the east coast. You can't enjoy a SxS in mud and tree limbs. There's nothing like winding a turbo S out and seeing who lets off the gas first when diving into a corner at 83mph (92 on pavement)

Sand, killer rocks, high speed gravel roads, they got it all in just a few square miles at sand hollow.

Do it!!!

Don't be a pussy.

Make it count

Book a flight to SGU and rent a turbo for 3 days. Screw the east coast. You can't enjoy a SxS in mud and tree limbs. There's nothing like winding a turbo S out and seeing who lets off the gas first when diving into a corner at 83mph (92 on pavement)

Sand, killer rocks, high speed gravel roads, they got it all in just a few square miles at sand hollow.

Do it!!!
Pussy. Real men do those numbers in the rocks and mud and limbs on the east coast.

Back