Scabies, crabs or genital warts?

Jody Treadway

Croc wearing fool
Backstory.
During our move I realized I needed some new drawers. My old Fruit of the Looms had seen better days. Wally World had some on sale last week so I bought a 4 pack in a lovely shade of Ford blue. Gotta keep it real, ya know.
This AM I decided to pamper myself with some fresh, clean boxers. Grabbed a pair and left the house ready to attack the day.
Just a few minutes ago, that 3rd cup of coffee hit me and it was time to drain the main vein.
I reached for Mr Bobo and felt something abnormal under his hatband. Whatever it is, certainly isn't organic.
A million thoughts rushed through my brain. Is it a tick? Did I catch the scabies from a truck stop crapper? Is my wife REALLY going on long runs in the evening? WTH is on Jody Jr?
I muster the courage to take a look, having no idea what I'll find attached to the head of the family.
There was the culprit in all it's glory. Proof of what I had suspected for years based on past compliments. :D
15326163574961929740608072120703.jpg

The QC sticker from my new boxers made a new home on Bobo. I breathed a sigh of relief and no longer questioned my spouse's integrity.

I scrolled down VERY cautiously, under the assumption that @Loganwayne or @McCracken had hacked your account.

Thanks for sharing that.

Backstory.
During our move I realized I needed some new drawers. My old Fruit of the Looms had seen better days. Wally World had some on sale last week so I bought a 4 pack in a lovely shade of Ford blue. Gotta keep it real, ya know.
This AM I decided to pamper myself with some fresh, clean boxers. Grabbed a pair and left the house ready to attack the day.
Just a few minutes ago, that 3rd cup of coffee hit me and it was time to drain the main vein.
I reached for Mr Bobo and felt something abnormal under his hatband. Whatever it is, certainly isn't organic.
A million thoughts rushed through my brain. Is it a tick? Did I catch the scabies from a truck stop crapper? Is my wife REALLY going on long runs in the evening? WTH is on Jody Jr?
I muster the courage to take a look, having no idea what I'll find attached to the head of the family.
There was the culprit in all it's glory. Proof of what I had suspected for years based on past compliments. :D
View attachment 272848

The QC sticker from my new boxers made a new home on Bobo. I breathed a sigh of relief and no longer questioned my spouse's integrity.
o_O WTF you know you should warsh them first.

I like the grit from a fresh poly/cotton blend.
Kinda like wheeling on set of scuffed Krawlers
Now I spit my coffee out! I know nothing of crawlers but exactly how that feels. Geeze..:eek:

The more conerning thing is, exactly how did Wong the Korean Quality inspect your drawers?

He put them on, scratched his balls in them. Dripped a a few last leakers on the fly. Scratched his ass and said "Rep they rork. Ship them out"

I was very uncomfortable reading this, then ended with relief and laughter!

That was a good one!

I was wondering as I scrolled down what image would pop up. I mean, this website does show a dude holding a cat and all. Couldn't be anything too wierd.

Back