School me on Barbie Jeeps?

Well, I gave in and Santa bought one for my girl. (But the jolly bugger made me put it together.)

If I'd known how much she was going to enjoy it, I'd have dropped the extra bucks and got a Big Toy's version.

It's currently dead in the garage. Typical for a Jeep. Been to sick to dig into it this week, but I've tried charging and it won't start. Not sure what's going on, going to chase some wiring this weekend.

275203057_10106095134179338_9040915735617488352_n.jpg

Well, I gave in and Santa bought one for my girl. (But the jolly bugger made me put it together.)

If I'd known how much she was going to enjoy it, I'd have dropped the extra bucks and got a Big Toy's version.

It's currently dead in the garage. Typical for a Jeep. Been to sick to dig into it this week, but I've tried charging and it won't start. Not sure what's going on, going to chase some wiring this weekend.

275203057_10106095134179338_9040915735617488352_n.jpg
Buy the tool battery adapter and don’t look back.

We have one at the house for the grandkids. Run a wheelchair battery in it. They will get tired of driving it before the batt runs down.

I just saw this and came here thinking the OP was talking about TJs.

My kids have had a 6v jeep, 12v off-hand jeep, and 12v 4wheeler. They lived riding them until they got too big. I still have the 12v ones stashed away somewhere if anyone wants them. They probly need batteries or other work, but they are free to anyone interested.

So I have a pink ‘frozen’ jeep that’s been sitting in the garage for a little over a year. It was expected to ‘charge and drive’. Charged and just the radio started playing. I’ve been reading up on various conversions…12v vs 18/20v tool batteries. Then there’s a risk of frying circuit boards and motors. Figured I’d just cut up some old swampers for traction. Anyone want to make it easy on me, and let me know what circuit board/motor combo and battery conversion parts works best with 18v Milwaukee batteries so the thing doesn’t burn to the ground?

Back