Scrambler family cage and other tube work

M&M Offroad

redoing a scrambler... how i received it..
CIMG0231.JPG

CIMG0233.jpg

CIMG0241.jpg

It's almost as yellow at patricks old cruiser buggy. That jeep has two really good things going for it....Saweet stinger and the 8274:Rockon:

pics

picCIMG0234.jpg

CIMG0235.jpg

CIMG0236.jpg

more

CIMG0237.jpg

CIMG0238.JPG

Sweet! You guys made some good progress today.

today

Yep. things went well.. Big changes are coming next week...

nice work

PJ it's looking great dude, tell Terry I can't pay him to drink on the job lol. Oh and you scare me when you say next week, does your help not work on Fridays lol. What are the big changes. I'm glad one is the stinger since it seems to offend UNBREAKABLE. Will you post pics everyday? Take it easy

PJ, you and muffin are doing a great job as always.

:popcorn:Those clips are only there till the glue dries! Don't worry Jody, we'll take them before it's painted!

Terry, just make sure you guys use the brand name super glue and not the cheap stuff. And if you are still up at 10 then you def. didn't work hard enough lol.

update pics

seats mocked up and finished over head bars.
CIMG0242.JPG

CIMG0243.jpg

CIMG0244.jpg

Jody, it's not that I'm drinking on the job.......it's what i'm drinking on the job! LOL No seriously it's Gatorade I promise and you know it! We used the BEST super glue they had at Dollar General!

update

CIMG0253.JPG

CIMG0256.JPG

CIMG0257.JPG

1more

CIMG0258.JPG

CIMG0259.jpg

Pj it looks great man. What's your idea for the back seat. Will the bars pass thru the fender and tie in to the frame or the fender bar. Glad to hear the steering box will work.

looks like all this should have been done before the tub got cashed. I know, hind site is 20/20. Tube work looks good PJ. Everything is turning out really nice.

looks like all this should have been done before the tub got cashed. I know, hind site is 20/20. Tube work looks good PJ. Everything is turning out really nice.

Some Toyota RED paint would fix that body tub right up. It would make it tough so it would bounce off the rocks!

Lookin' good PJ and Terry.

It would have been nice to have done the tube work before the body got smashed, but we bought the truck just before the first ride of the year and didn't have time to take it to PJ during the season last year. We want to keep the people inside the jeep safe, not very concerned about the body. No show and shine for us, just interested in the go not the show.

The tube work looks good!

Again, some TOYOTA red would make that look good.

finished pics

CIMG0264.jpg

CIMG0265.jpg

CIMG0266.jpg

more

CIMG0267.jpg

CIMG0268.jpg

Back