Sleeper / Camper update....

if by that you mean doors.. It's got 2 small compartment doors on each side.. Passenger side has a medium exit only door above the small one ?? If you mean something else sorry im not 100% up on trucker speak...

if by that you mean doors.. It's got 2 small compartment doors on each side.. Passenger side has a medium exit only door above the small one ?? If you mean something else sorry im not 100% up on trucker speak...

LOL I think he's calling it a porta potty Mike

No. my dad was here and they used to rate out houses by 1 holer or 2. He had a 2 holer.LOL It's one way to see who the old timers are. They will know that term.

I think your junk is bad a$$

No. my dad was here and they used to rate out houses by 1 holer or 2. He had a 2 holer.LOL It's one way to see who the old timers are. They will know that term.

Guess I qualify for the old farts club huh! :huggy:

I've always wondered... who used the 2nd hole? I've used a couple where it was just two seats, side by side. Must have been the "honeymoon" model...?

Back