Smokers

I got a master built off market place for 80 bucks and I love it, just need to get a cast iron skillet for the chips. Light enough for one man to handle.
20201219_182916.jpg
20201219_172800.jpg

12 hrs. I won't put them in a pan again without raising them up on a rack, or just put them on the grates.That butt is good w some sauce stirred in the bowl.

20210114_234814.jpg

Nice bark on both...
20210114_234828.jpg

Last edited:
I got a master built off market place for 80 bucks and I love it, just need to get a cast iron skillet for the chips. Light enough for one man to handle. View attachment 335805View attachment 335804
I had that same one and absolutely loved it. Only down side is you have to babysit it a bit bc the temp will fluctuate but when I'm smoking something I'm typically working around the house all day so it's not a problem. Also did the same w/ a cast iron skillet for the chips.

Look at the Camp Chef pellet smoker/grill too. Has a cleanout feature so you don't have to tear the whole insides out to clean the ash. Also have some goodies to attach to it like a high heat sear unit, a side unit that can cook with griddle, pizza oven, etc. Lots of value/features for the money.

There are also companies that make smaller versions that are portable. Google is your friend on that one.

Back