Smoking deal on a new welding machine

catfishblues

I know a lot of y'all are always on the fence, looking for a good deal on a welder. Well Eastwood is running their MIG 175 today for $450, free shipping. I haven't used this welder, but I have used the 135 and it's fantastic! I've got a friend who bought the TIG 200 and loves it, and I recently purchased their XL window helmet, and I've been duly impressed with that, too. Beats any sub-$100 helmet I've used. I'm seriously considering their MIG 250 in the very near future.

But for anyone looking for a good hobbyist unit that's 220v at the price of a 110v unit with a three year warranty, here's your opportunity.

Damn hell....I have been wrestling with the choice between their 175 and 250 for about a month now. Thanks for the heads-up

Damn hell....I have been wrestling with the choice between their 175 and 250 for about a month now. Thanks for the heads-up

We'll the 175 deal was a one-day sale. I guess it's off now, but it's still a great deal. The 250 is dual-voltage, and may weigh less since it's an inverter. I'm dying to get my hands on one, but I'll immediately have to mod it for 44lb spools.

Back